Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Veridian Dynamics Coffee Cup

To celebrate the return of Better Off Ted, the great sitcom on ABC, I want to show off my Veridian Dynamics Coffee cup.

For more on Veridian Dynamics, see my first two posts. 

I decided that I needed a Veridian Dynamics coffee cup, and after searching the ABC fan store, and poking around on eBay, where I found nothing. I ended up at Zazzle. Zazzle is a very cool site where you can make shirts, hats and coffee cups with your own graphics.

There is this technicality that the Veridian Dynamics logo isn't really my graphics, but well, anyway. I made a coffee cup, actually two, and it turned out OK. [A defect is the blue line under the logo, which is actually in the image file. I should have photoshopped that out.]

At Zazzle you can put your items for sale, and collect a little royalty. I tried that, but savvy Disney attorney's made Zazzle take the item off for copyright violations.

No comments: